The White Dragon is an endangered dragon breed, with only one alive.
- Enhanced Lifetime Although they can still be killed by unnatural ways, a white dragon will die of age much later than other dragons.
- Injury Healing This isn't exactly an ability, but a way to heal themselves. They can chomp their arm or any other body part and suck some blood. By drinking the blood, they can heal their skeleton, internal organs, skin and feather/membrane.
- Blood Regeneration This is an ability that the white dragons adapted from several situations, because of the above ability. They can regenerate blood at a extremely slow pace.
- Human Hearing This ability allows white dragons to be able to understand human speech. Although, this hasn't really been useful, because barely any white dragons made contact with humans.
- Wing Molt Every 100 years, the wings of the dragon fall out. They don't grow back till a year later.
Youngling - 0 Years Old
Child - 2,500 Years Old
Mature - 5,500 Years Old
Elder - 100,000 Years Old
Average Death - 100,500 Years Old
List Of Alive White Dragons
List Of Late White Dragons
Note: These are the only White Dragons that have at least a small role in the story.